Complete Control - Input Management for GameMaker 2022+
End of Support Announcement (Oct 2nd, 2023)
As I've been taking a step back from Game Dev over the course of the last year, I've finally decided it's time to cease formal updates on my assets. They will now be free to use, but will receive no further features, bug fixes, or any changes at all. Enjoy them for as long as they continue to work in GM, and thanks for all the support over the years.
- Create complex key configurations easily
- Support alternate keys for the same actions across keyboard, mouse, and gamepad
- example: WASD, Arrows, DPad, and Left Analog Stick all for movement
- Detect held, pressed, released, double tap, rapid fire, and more
- Supports: keyboard, gamepad, mouse buttons / wheel, and analog sticks
- Access controls easily without the need of a global controller object
- Know whether the player is using Gamepad or Keyboard/Mouse so you can display the appropriate button prompts
Documentation & Tutorial
The best way to see what you are getting into with Complete Control is to check out the documentation. It has a detailed breakdown of all of the features as well as a handy walk through of how to set up your first control scheme. Check it out here!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Complete Control v1.0 ReleaseAug 19, 2022